Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 15 (Keri down 15 lbs Bob down 18 lbs)

Today was a good day. I lost another pound on day 14 and then maintained again today. I am happy that 15 pounds of me is now gone! I will not complain about that for sure. Bob has also lost 18 pounds and is doing very well in spite of his occasional very small bite of the kids brownies or chicken nuggets to keep himself going. lol I made a wonderful dinner of Chili the recipe will be posted later. Actually a lot of recipes will be because we are coming up with some awesome things! YUM YUM. It has made this diet bearable. I am happy to report that my daughter is also going to start the diet tomorrow, so I will probably be talking about her as well in this blog and posting pics. She is 15 years old and her name is Keslie. She would like to lose about 15-20 pounds. She is a beautiful girl and I am happy to be helping with her quest to be healthy.
I felt like I had more energy than yesterday, but it seems hard to keep the energy up....maybe that's because I am chasing after 6 kids all day long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment